Hong Kong RFID, with over 15 years of experience providing IoT (internet of things) for smart construction sites, has now been partnering with a GIS data expert GEOXPERT, to deliver a "Collaborative Working Plaftorm on Web for Geo-tagging Multimedia and BIM", namely GXBIM.
GXBIM, as a part of Smart Site Supervision System (SSSS), is a visualization module to display geo-tagged data; such as
- Drone survey video, 360 cameras, time lapse photo
- Photos from smartphones during inspection or CCTV cameras
- IoT Sensors for people; such as GPS position, people counting, worker smart-tag (helmet beacons), proximity sensors, heat stress/temperature sensing, etc.
- IoT Sensors for machinery; such as machine GPS position, vibration and fuel consumption, door/gate opens, lift/crane position, flood sensors, etc.
- IoT Sensors for the environment; weather station data, toxic gas detection, groundwater level detection, noise level, seismic vibration, etc.
- Data from RFID and building components management system (CITF pre-approved PA20-046)
Entitled to up to 75% grant from CITF
This GXBIM is successfully admitted in the pre-approved list by CITF (Construction Innovation and Technology Fund), a fund established by the government to support technologies with proven effectiveness in boosting productivity and uplifting building quality.
(Quote CITF Application number : PA-162)
- Download our GXBIM Brochure
- More about Geoxpert : https://www.geoxpert.com/
- More about GXBIM : https://www.gxbim.net/
- More about CITF : https://www.citf.cic.hk/